GuideGunnar`s Aurora ChaseAdresse: Steinfossveien 25, 9518 Alta Datum: Montag 4 dez 2017 - Mittwoch 6 Dez 2017 Karte anzeigen
Adresse: Steinfossveien 25, 9518 Alta
Educated mountain guide, GuideGunnar was one of the first in Arctic Norway to give global travelers a unique experience under the northern lights. In your chase for the magical Aurora Borealis I will bring you to where the best weather conditions are, and if we have to stay out on the trail an hour more because of that, I won't charge you extra for it. I am working consistently finding the best conditions possible for my guests to experience our magical Northern lights.
What is most important to me is that you as a guest shall have the absolute best possibility to experience what you have come here for; to see the dance of Aurora in the nightern skies. I was one of the first guides who started with Northern lights tours in Northern Norway. After eleven seasons in Tromsø, I will run my tours in Alta, Finnmark.
GuideGunnar`s Aurora Chase includes:
• Pick up from Scandic Alta hotel, Holmen Husky and Camp Alta!
• Catering snacks: Arctic Norway's traditional and locally made pastry with cream and sweet goat cheese (lefse)
• Hot black currant jus and water.
• Arctic proof warm boots and thermo suit. Dress to impress the Arctic's sub zero temperatures.
• Camera tripods to share
• If we catch a good one, I share a GuideGunnar Aurora Chase photograph from your Aurora night with you.
• A Google Map directions link, showing your Aurora Chase route
• GuideGunnar's guide service
• Return transport to your accommodation in Alta city, Bossekop, Holmen Husky and Camp Alta.
Good comfort transport:
GuideGunnar's tours run in a high quality, warm and spacious 14 seater mini bus with on screen introductions to Aurora en route to the lights.
While GuideGunnar's Aurora Chase is a wilderness tour with bathroom facilities that of nature's own, there might be bathroom facilities en route on the Aurora Chase. Please don't hesitate to ask.
Stay overnight at GuideGunnar`s pickup point!
Why not make it easy for you and stay where I pick you up for my tours... Camp Alta (in cabins) - Holmen Husky (amazing cool Sami tents) - Scandic Hotel - Thon Hotel (short walking distance to pickup at Scandic)
Pickup: Camp Alta 19.00 / Holmen Husky 19.10 / Scandic hotel 19.30
Show up time: 15 mins before departure
Duration: 5 - 7 hours
Über diese Aktivität
Telefonnummer Reservierung+47 93 443 443