North Cape Summer TourDate: Sunday 6 sep 2020 - Thursday 30 Sep 2021 Show map
CORRESPONDS WITH HURTIGRUTEN: Visit the North Cape and its spectacular sights. Join us on a visit to a Sami family on this journey of exploration. Experience reindeer up close on a scenic route across our island. Travel along fjords, plains and mountains. Enjoy spectacular scenery on your way to the Northernmost of Europe. Experience the highlights of the arctic.
You get to enjoy spectacular scenery, visit a Sami family and to experience reindeer up close. We will make view stops along the way. All entrance tickets included.
- A long stay time at the North Cape Hall providing a no stress visit
- Journey through picturesque scenery
- Visit to a Sami family with traditional outfits and reindeer
- Experienced drivers for your safety and comfort
- Entrance ticket to the North Cape Hall with access to panoramic movie, Cave of Light and historical exhibitions
Duration: 3 hours. The 11:45 departure lasts for 2 hours and 45 minutes. Please note that the departure at 11:45 adjusts to the arrival time of Hurtigruten and you are guaranteed to be back in time before your ships departure.
The bus is located in the center of Honningsvåg, next to the tourist information office, within a short walking distance from Hurtigruten and the cruise pier. The bus is marked with line 406.
Welcome to the North Cape and its highlights!
* Visit to the Sami family and reindeer depends on your departure. During the Midnight Tour the Sami family might be resting and hence unavailable for our visit. The 11:45 departure sometimes has fewer view stops due to the departure time of Hurtigruten.