Kvalsund churchAddress: 9620 Kvalsund Show map
Address: 9620 Kvalsund
Kvalsund Church is a long church in wood from 1936, and was the only building left standing in the municipality after the Germans retreated at the end of World War II.
The church was used for both housing and as a shop. Access to the church via RV94 in the municipal centre of Kvalsund.