King Crab Photo Safari
We will take you on an unforgettable King Crab photo safari with an experienced fishing guide. The trip starts by boat from the picturesque town of Honningsvåg on Magerøya Island.
We sail to our King Crab cages , where you will help us pull them up from the depths.
An amazing moment, to have the Arctic king crab on board!
If you wish, you will have opportunity to take photos with this impressive shell fish, the biggest in the Arctic!
• We provide an ultra-safe boat with safety equipment.
• You will be surrounded with breath-taking sub-arctic views so don’t forget to bring your camera.
• During the trip you can see a large variety of flora and fauna covering the dramatic mountains of Magerøya Island.
• You might also see reindeer, sea eagles, puffins, and other wildlife in their natural arctic environment.
• After the trip you can taste the King Crab and other delicious sea-food at our friendly restaurant King Crab House in the center of Honningsvåg.
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- We can take up to 5 passengers on board
- Waterproof jacket and safety equipment included
- We recommend you bring a windproof jacket and warm clothing
- Don’t forget your camera!
• guided King Crab expeditions
• waterproof jackets and safety equipment
• certified life vest
• transport from city centre to the boat
• coffe & tea
Pickup at the tourist information in Honningsvåg. Address: Fiskeriveien 4, 9750 Honningsvåg
See you on board!