North Cape Winter Tour
Visit the North Cape and the great sights of the arctic in winter. Experience an arctic town, fishing villages and the northernmost of Europe. Join us on a journey through stunning scenery with view stops along the way. All entrance tickets included. This tour corresponds with all cruise ships and you are guaranteed to be back in time.
Join the North Cape Winter Tour to the northernmost of Europe. The journey goes through stunning scenery with fjords, endless ocean and cliff coast. We make view stops along the way with great photo oppertunities. You get to visit a fishing village and explore its harbour up close. There will also be a sightseeing through the arctic town of Honningsvåg with optional stops to the church and galleries. At the end of the journey we bring you back to your ship in good time before its departure.
- Excursion from Honningsvåg to the North Cape with return transfer
- Entrance ticket to the North Cape and the North Cape Hall (including movie theatre, historical exhibitions, the Cave of Lights and all facilities)
- A long stay time at the North Cape Hall providing a no stress visit (minimum 1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Sightseeing through the arctic town Honningsvåg with its sights and attractions
- Visit to a picturesque fishing village with its harbour and fishing boats
- Great photo opportunities with view stops overlooking fjords, ocean and the monumental North Cape cliff
- At the end of the tour you may visit galleries, gift shops and the local church (optional)
For your safety and comfort all our drivers are local and highly experienced.
Please note: This excursion adjusts to the arrival and departure time of all cruise ships. You will always be back in time before your ships departure.
Duration: 3,5 hours
Meeting time: 15 minutes prior to departure. Your chosen departure time is printed on your traveller's document.
Meeting place: Tourist information in Honningsvåg, next to the cruise pier. Your bus is marked "The North Cape Tour"