The BIG Hiking TourVis kart
Get the full experience of the North Cape on this day tour to Knivskjelloden – the real northernmost point of Europe. On this tour you’ll get it all: spectacular views of the North Cape, the Barents Sea, lakes and fjords and not to forget the wildlife – lots of reindeer on the way.
Feel the satisfaction of signing the Norway Hiking Association’s minute book when you reach your destination Knivskjelloden. We will be proud to present you the official NCE certificate stating that you completed the hiking trail to the northernmost point of Europe.
What you get:
- Guided tour with tour guide through the beautiful landscape of the North Cape region,
- Spectacular view of the North Cape, lakes and wildlife,
- Explanations of fauna & flora along the way,
- Daypack with a bottle of water,
- Professional walking sticks upon request,
- Official NCE certificate at the end of the hike.
Meeting place: Skarsvåg Tourist Center, Børnesveien 17a, 9763 Skarsvåg
Minimum participants: 2 persons